Tuesday 10 April 2007

Brighton Monday


Yesterday Kev took me to Brighton for the day. We traveled up on the bike (yes I fell asleep again!) it was a lovely day for biking. All the little shops were as wonderful as ever. We had lunch in a lovely place called Nia. I had Mushroom pate and a yummy tangerine, lime and mint juice


Walking round the yummy shops I found a gem of a book. Yes it is for little girls but it seems quite fitting for my When I Grow Up project. Rosie Flo's colouring book has lots of dresses in to colour and add the heads, arms and legs. The web site is www.rosieflo.co.uk I cant wait to add my head to the dresses!

2 comments:

Helsbells said...

Great idea! Thanks for sharing. Need to order one now :)

Anonymous said...

Oh that looks ace! I'll have to check it out - for the colouring opportunities alone, you're never too old I say! hehe