Sunday 29 April 2007

The weekend so far.........




I think I have spent most of this weekend drunk or hungover!
Friday night was girly night in but with a mystical theme! We had angel cards and lots of otrher things. All were very acurate for everyone. Didnt get in until 3am so I was very tired yesterday!
Saturday was a busy day, even though I had only had 5 hours sleep. We went to watch one of Callums friends Chloe horse riding, as Callum wants to start. I know if he starts I would want to but its £20 an hour - lots of money!
We went to a family BBQ in the afternoon, I took all my scrapbooks and I think I have spred the love to more people!
Last night we went to our friends for a chinese. We have known these people for quite a while now and its so nice to have some lovely friends which we both feel 100% comfortable with. We had a great time but I was very tired (thats why I lost at Trivual Persuit).
Off to finish my team challenge LO.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend :o)