Thursday 11 October 2007


Why am I so down today? Not really felt myself lately. There is always a reason why I don't feel right. At the moment its -
1. because I don't seem to have enough time to do anything.
2. the house is a tip
3. money is crap
4. I cant bond with my camera
5. Words wont flow
Anyway I have been tagged by Polly Paula http://pollyscraps.blogspot.com/
These are the rules.....
1.Post these rules
2. Share 7 random or weird facts about yourself
3.Tag and list 7 people at the end of your post
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here are 7 facts.....
1. I wear a blackout eye mask thingy when I sleep
2. I love looking at my washing hanging on the line to dry
3. I love eating a pickled onion and then a chocolate biscuit straight after
4. I have Hyper mobility Syndrome
5. I need a wee
6. I cant live without my tablets
7. I used chopsticks to eat my dinner tonight

Sooooooooooooooooo I tag
Cara
Cathy
SJ
Shimelle
Toni
Gems
Wendy

2 comments:

Polly said...

{hugs} I hope you are feeling better soon honey. We all lubbie you xxx
See you on Sunday x

Cara said...

big hugs from me nina im sure you will soon feel better lots of love from me. remember everyone loves you so very much.