Tuesday 6 November 2007

Journaling Christmas


Shimelle has the details of her Christmas class on her website and it has got me thinking......... I would love to be able to do a Christmas journal this year but will I have time? Today I went shopping to get some bits for Elli's birthday party, but I found myself wandering around looking at Christmas bits. This is the first year that I have been able to think about Christmas before her birthday, I do still feel a little guilty about it!
Anyway back to the Christmas journal. I have loads and loads of pictures from last Christmas but I haven't done anything with them, I am hoping that the festive feeling will come and I'll sit on my little space on my floor with a glass of wine and a mince pie and scrap!

1 comment:

Polly said...

I'm trying to do mine. Butlike you say TIME at Crimbo is a hard thing to find... maybe some how i'll squeeze it all in.
Good luck with yours... and your goodies are FAB! I want those felt embellies!