Thursday 24 April 2008



Good luck Cara for today!
I was looking through my recent photo folders on my computer this morning and it occurred to me that I have hardly changed any to black and white recently. Why is this? I think I used to change pictures to black and white to hide a multitude of photographic sins and blemishes so I have come to the conclusion that my photography has got better!
I have always taken lots of photos, I remember getting my first camera at the age of about 8. It wasn't new, I think we got it from the boot sale. I would go out with my Dad and take loads of photos, it was one of the many things we did together and still do. Its wasn't until I was at senior school that I started photographing arty things. It was numerous art projects that started me off. I think that's the reason I love scrapbooking so much, it marries art and photography and is a good way to 'house' all those photos I have taken for years. I also think its cool because it makes it OK to take photos of odd things!

1 comment:

Cara said...

Oh thanks nina I loved the card so lovely XX
I really enjoyed my first day ! will let you know how it goes today offically on my own today hope I remember everything should be good XX