Monday 12 May 2008

Well I finally got my bum in gear and got the photos printed for the Shimelle project I am doing. Here is the cover of the book. I made it from mount board and covered it. I am going to bind it with my Bind it All. I love the door knob!
This is my first entry. Not massively happy with it. I know it has the journalling missing but it also has something else missing?

Yesterday we went the the All About Dogs dog show. We all loved it including the dogs, there was quite a few Scotties and we even saw a Westie and Scottie owner like ourselves.

Callum had a go at the agility. He did really well. Arty on the other hand just wanted to run under all the jumps!

4 comments:

Tinkerbelle said...

Wow looks like you had fun at All about dogs.. we wanted to go with little Poppy but had other arrangements... love the start to your book xxx keep it up xx

Cara said...

Looks like so much fun, Callum looks like he did really well bless him....and your book is amazing can't wait to see it.

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Love the cover of the book - great door knob! April 25th looks like it was a busy day! I can't think of anything else you could add. The dog show looks like it was great fun!

Tanis said...

Hi Nina :)
Found your site thanks to SJ!!
We'd love to have you be a princess of the day at our QKD Bloggers Club. Can you email me so I have your email address and we'll get you hooked up!
Love your stuff :)