Monday 9 February 2009

Birthdays and Fillings.....

Don't you just love it when you know you have the perfect prop for the days HSMS!
A substance used to fill i.e sandwich, pie or tooth cavity, show us 'Filling' in your space.


This crumble was made by my Mum for Kev's birthday yesterday
We got him a camera for his birthday. He can use mine but I do tend to take it everywhere with me and hate to be parted with it.


Saturday night we went out for birthday drinks. I cooked the most fab chunky chili casserole ( I will put the recipe up this week). The only thing is I left it on the hob whilst we went to the pub! Oops! The house didn't burn down and the dinner was yum.


Happy Birthday Kev!

7 comments:

Marion Emberson said...

Ooh now you can pictures of each other taking pictures of each other !!!

Glad you had a great night, did you have enough drink ? LOL !!

Cara said...

Happy Birthday Kev !! glad you all had a lovely time. Crumble looks delicious x

Igotmebabe said...

That cruble looks delicious, great filling shot

canadacole said...

Mmmm, what a great filling!

Good plan giving the Hubby his own camera! Hope you had a lovely time!

Chris T said...

Yep! great filling shot - it does look yummy

Anonymous said...

Lovely Pictures love, nothing like a mummy crumble, and I love your layouts , they are fab, I am so so proud of you , and your style of scrapbooking is lovely...........love you millions MUMxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tinkerbelle said...

Wow that crimble looks sooooo yummy xxx Looks like you have been having fun xxxx big hugs xxx hope to see you soon xxx