Thursday 9 July 2009

Glasto quickie!



Wow I haven't blogged for ages and ages! Glastonbury seems like ages ago and I thought I would share it with you



We had a wonderful time and so much happened that I need to do a best bit summery


  1. The weather despite being wetting than last year, being so hot that I have some back browner than I have ever been in my life!
  2. Our lovely friend Nige being back in the Glastonbury spirit this year.
  3. Camping with the best neighbours.
  4. Alter8 DJ set.
  5. The Whip tearing up the Other stage
  6. Chilling in the circus big top tent.
  7. Wonderful good, like normal!
  8. My Tash.
  9. Tom Jones and Madness back to back, god my legs hurt after!
  10. Hanging out with great family and friends .
  11. Jamie Cullum and the trumpet moment.
  12. Finally seeing the Prodigy after loving them forever!

Just a quick one but Ill be back tomorrow...............

Oh and before I go, I have posted HERE today

4 comments:

Judith said...

Wow you have taken some fab photos, looks like you have a great time. x

Jayne said...

I love the wishing tree. There must be a design for class here. x

Nicki said...

WOW fab pickies, lots of mud, tons of people and you look like you had the bestest time? nice one!
Nicki
x

Tinkerbelle said...

love the pics.... what good scrapping opportunity ,, cant wait to see what you will make xxxx