Thursday 5 February 2015

Whoop Whoop! PaperArtsy Love!

A little while ago I was asked by the lovely Emma Godfrey to embark on a secret mission. This mission was to create some samples using her new stamps designed for PaperArtsy . Of course I said yes!!!!

Emma's new stamps are designed with Project Life/pocket scrapbooking in mind. I was given this stamp set to play with

These stamps are designed for your every day documentation. I really loved the journaling card, this would be super for making your own project life cards or for stamping over a pre printed card.

So firstly I made some pocket scrapbooking cards. I wanted to make samples in the style which these stamps were first intended.

 

I am totally in love with the whole watercolour style which is massive right now and wanted to embrace this style. I also had to use a bit of grunge paste! The colour palett which Emma chose for us to work with was just lush! Bora Bora, Mermaid, Old Gold, Orchid, Candy Floss, Sherbet plus white and black as neutrals.

For my other sample I wanted to stamp these yummy stamps directly onto a photo. I couldn't stop thinking about using them in this way!!! So using the Fresco paints and Stazon ink I produced this..

Awwwww look at Pepper!

Ah, now here you can see the different layers of this sample. By stamping the text onto the paint on the page protector with Versa Fine, leaving it to dry for a few hours then wiping off the ink with a baby wipe, you get a magical negative effect.

 

I am totally chuffed to have been asked to make samples for Emma. I love PaperArtsy (the products and the guys themselves!) , it was a real honour!

 

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Lovely colour combo Nina - great finished sample.
Toni xx