Tuesday 29 May 2007

Treat


Treat
A little something to brighten up your day, week or year! Show us a treat in your space today.

I have only just discovered this fab challange blog - http://herspace-myspace.blogspot.com/
Here is my treat today. As Kev has been away since Wednesday, I thought it would be nice to have a yummy dinner. I have always looked on steak as a treat. When I was young we would only have it if my Dad had got a really big decorating job. It will join homemade wedges and red onion mushroom and tomato hot salsa, on the plate.

8 comments:

anita said...

glad you are playing along with hs/ms!!
anita
x

Jen said...

steak and wedges - yum!

Polly said...

please can I come for tea... YUM!

Unknown said...

hey.. thats what were having to!!! great snap!

Aubrey Harns said...

Welcome! I love the story with your photo. Great job!
Aubrey

Kae said...

Welcome :) Lovely shot!!

Jolanda said...

Sounds like a real treat. Glad you're joining us.

Anonymous said...

Mmm steak! I am spoilt though as we have steak quite often. One of the perks of having a butcher as a dp I guess :o)

Glad you are playing along on Her Space:My Space!

xxx