Tuesday 7 August 2007

Eyes


Eyes
The window to the soul, which eyes are watching in your space today ?

It has taken me all day to try and get a photo of Arty, he just wont sit still!
I am going to see my fav band in the world tonight - Nizlopi. Cant wait to hear them again

She draws my very depths from me in moments of astounded ecstasy
Why would I stop her getting next to me?
I just love her whole heart there’s sex in me
My love is collecting me fields of roses and kissing me openly
She’s God she’s accepting me
The whole field late June getting wet for me
I love what she sweats from me
laughing as we melt in infinity
Perfect elegant boobs like a Da Vinci
I can’t wait til she shows me her blackberry

He he I love it!

11 comments:

All of my Todays said...

Awww what a cute puppy dog
x

Vanda said...

Aww howe sweet xXx

Unknown said...

ohhhhh that is THE cutest little doggie. I love this pic. Thanks for sharing it.

Maaike said...

what a cutie!!

Sue said...

Ah! Seen some cats eyes but this is the first doggy ones. What a smashing photo. He's lovely.

Enjoy yourself tonight :)

Terrie Farrell said...

Woah, they truly are 'puppy dog eyes' aren't they? X

This Teacher said...

What a cute dog you have.

Unknown said...

Ooh I love Westies, give her to me!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

He is just too cute! I think he needs to come live with me?! :o)

Hope you've had a fabby time at the Nizlopi gig xx

Nat said...

He's so cute! xx

Anonymous said...

awww what gorgeous doggie eyes... love it :)