Wednesday 5 September 2007

Back to school


Half way down the road I remembered to take a photo of Callum on his first day back, I do every September - its the law ;)
He went in fine and was really excited. He was very sad that David had left though.

Yesterday I went to work to make up all my kits for the next lot of classes and Kit-Crop-Shop's. I was really hoping to get them all done but that just didn't happen. I was a good girl and got on but some of the last lot of papers weren't in stock so I had to remake some layouts. And also *super news* we will be running an evening class too! So anyway I will be back to work on Tuesday to finish my kits.
Last night I started on my new Shimelle project, so I am off to do some more of that now.....

1 comment:

Cara said...

Hi luv callum looks gorgeous ! and so grown up ! it is also good news on the evening classes will look forward to that X