Thursday 20 August 2009

Our days out.....





Well last week was super busy and I thought I would share some of our adventures. This little slide show is of our couple of days at Longleat





We had a wonderful break at a wonderful place.
These photos are from a day out we had to London. We went to the Science Museum, Natural History Museum and then had a little shopping at Tottenham Court Road...






Think the kids were a little sick of me talking photos as I took over 300 at Longleat!
Then we went to the holy grail of stationery - Paperchase on Tottenham Court Road



The boys looked like this....


Me and Elli looked like this.....
Elli was honestly really really excited, she kept squeezing me!

3 floors of stationery goodness!


Oh and I did manage to have the time to make these


Lime and coconut muffs.....yum.....

2 comments:

LKS PHOTOGRAPHY said...

ooohhh so jealous of you and Elli!!! I LOVE paperchase! that is my FAV shop (apart from Sugar and Spice lol) The boys have exactly the same look on their faces as Steve has when i drag him in there LOL

Nicki said...

Love the look of them cakes! mmmm! yummmmmm
fab photos too, love the one where they look bored with shopping! hehehe
take care and see you soon!!!
Nicki
xxx