Monday 17 August 2009

Celebrating friends.....

A couple more projects for the eyes of my little blog.
This layout I finished a few weeks ago. Its all about me and my special friend, Cara.We met when our boys were at pre school together, about 7 years ago. Instantly we clicked. We are like giggling school girls together and regularly geek off! One of the things we always discuss is how cool it would have been if we were at senior school together and that the story behind this layout. The journoing says - "What if?. I always think, what if me and Cara had been at school together? What would we have been like? I am sure we would have sat at the back of the class passing notes to each other! Our laughter and giggling would have been ringing down the corridors! Love you loads."


This next Layout is of my lovely Scrapbooking buddies, Dawn and Jo. As you know Dawn was the one who got me into scrapbooking and the 3 of us have regularly met up for a day of crafting and chats for about 3 years now.

When we got these lovely My Little Shoe Box papers and yummies in the shop I know I wanted to use them in a layout about these 2. They are as fun as the papers.!


I love love love these little letters and the cute button as brought from the boot sale yesterday as was this wonderful trim





It was £1 for about 15 metres!!!
So leave a comment and I'll get the chickens to pick someone at random to receive a couple of metres. Its yummy!
x


5 comments:

Nicki said...

Aww Nina this is brilliant! love the layouts, think your gonna have to give me some hints n tips on scrapping!!!
love em!
take care
Nicki
x

dagbird2001 said...

another couple of fab pages nina.
hope you are well.
xxx

Nic said...

Gorgeous LO's Nina, the lace is just perfect and what a bargain!!

xo

Jocelyn said...

Just perfect LO's....love all the colors and detail work!!! PERFECT!!!

Paige said...

loving all the little details in your LO's esps like the my scrapbooking girls LO's!!!