Monday 5 October 2009

Stash shopping with kids!



Phew last month flew by!



I only took a few photos, most of which I have already posted, but there is a few which I haven't shared. That being our mad dash round Ally Pally.Now we didn't get there until 1.30 and it closed at 4 and I had 2 kids in tow!





Elli loved it. Callum didn't! I found it very hard work, not only because of the little time I had but because all I could hear is ' Mummmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!' and 'Can I buy this?' Elli was in craft heaven.


I did manage to buy a couple of bits but all in all I was quite good! This is probably because I work in the most fabulous scrapbooking store so see all the greatest stuff when it come in.

I love little trinkets!


Now I think this might have brought me luck yesterday


This lady made a good luck card for trying to get every ones Glastonbury tickets - it worked. I am going to Glastonbury 2010! Their 40Th one.

Thanks Pol!

2 comments:

Nic said...

Ooooh, looks like you got lots of fab goodies as well Nina! Sorry to have missed you but hopefully, next year we'll be there at the same time!

Yvonne Randall said...

Hi Nina,
I'm so glad that I stopped by and saw your trip to Ally Pally. I was also delighted to see the dinosaur ribbon that you bought from me at the Craft Fairy stand. Did you make anything fantastic with it?

Yvonne