Friday 27 November 2009

Hello!!!

Oops where did I go? Did I fall off the edge of the blogging world? Nearly. Fear not I am back!
Its been a busy few month and to be honest I am not sure where they have gone. I think being able to update my twitter status has taken over my blogging life!But I promise I will try harder.
Here are a couple of LO I have made since going walk abouts.. This first one is about Callum getting to that in between age. The panel at the top pulls out and contains the journo'. I love overlays but as one of the ladies said in class the other day, they don't look the same when they are in the page protectors.

This next LO is of a Christmas party our family had in January. We are always so busy in December that it makes sense.

I really loved doing this page, I think it was because I used old stash. Why didn't I use these rub ons before?One thing you cant see in this photo is the use of the glimmer mists, I sprayed the white bazzill .

Well I have made a few other things but I need to photograph them.
This time I wont leave it so long!


1 comment:

BiEha Besh said...

wat a creative idea,,maybe i should try it one day~welldone sis~ weee~~