Tuesday 19 January 2010

Freezing, breezing, lemon squeezing!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I am freezing, breezing, lemon squeezing! Even though I love it getting colder, it does get to about now and I start looking forward to spring time. Don't get me wrong, I love being all wrapped up but I am getting bored of wearing the same few clothes. Its only this week that I haven't been wearing leggings day and night under whatever have on! We did enjoy the snow though and whilst everyone and their dog hated it, we just got on with it. The best days were - 1. The Saturday that I was in the shop and it just bucketed down all day. Barleylands looked beautiful! And 2. the next day when we went sledging......



I have been making a few projects over the past weeks, this one was a present for my Mum as it was her birthday.

Even though she can look at my photos of her Grandkids anytime on Facebook its nice for her to have her own copies. This book has one photo from each month of last year.



The other projects are not quite finished yet ;)


Yesterday I posted over HERE with this ..........

No comments: