Monday 14 June 2010

Testing testing...

A few drops of rain has got me testing my Glasto stuff.....


My lovely 4 year old Hunter wellies look rough but they are one of my Glasto essentials. One size 6 and one size 7 ( don't ask!), they just cant be replaced. Even if it's glorious sunshine, it gets very chilly in the evening and I have to wear my hunters to keep my toes warm.


And my glasto jacket. This waterproof mac has been my friend since the festival after 2007 when it didn't stop raining. Taking a full sized poncho off, over your head when it's caked in mud at the bottom is not fun! So I got my green mac.
I think the rain is being kind, letting me test my things. I am sure Mr rain cloud is coming out now as he is having a rest next week. Glasto is much more of a relaxing place when the sun has got his hat on.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

VS said...

Love your rain boots friend!!!
So glad I found your blog, it's lovely!
I can't wait to follow along with you through life's GREAT adventures.
Smiles,
Susie