Sunday 15 August 2010

Soooooooooo

......what's been happening in Bugland.......
Glastonbury was epic. As it was so hot, this years festival was a chilled one. It was also one for meeting cyber people! On Twitter we have a lovely close knit glasto community and there were quite a few meet ups at the festival.
One I organised which was the Glasto Tea Party. Everyone had to dress in their best frocks including the men!


It was filmed for a mini film which is on the Glastonbury festival website. When I am on the laptop, I'll post it as well as a slide show of my fav pics.
Then when we came home, Callum turned 11!



We had sports days....






End of school leaving parties....


(which I made 65 autograph books for)
And then the end of term. Callum left junior school. It was emotional for all of us. We made toffee apples for all the teachers that had meant something to him....


And I made several cards too








Some pics from the last moments from junior school...








Then the mums needed a night out...


Followed by the fabulous 'Boat Party' ....



Phew!!! We then went on holiday to Devon






On the way home we drove through Glastonbury and visited the Tor. It felt so magical up there. I need to visit it on my own, for the day. It was so peaceful & mystical.





I feel much better now I have caught up!
We are now in the middle of the summer holidays. Callum starting school in September is really playing on my mind. I have been trying to buy uniform but have ended up buying loads of stationery that he doesn't need! Happy Sunday! Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Tinkerbelle said...

wow xxxx busy lady xxx hope your well xxx MUST pop in and see you xxx not been making much.. mojo has vanished... busy getting ready for baby bear xxxx