Thursday 19 August 2010

Twitter: a place for micro blogging.

It's a fact. I am addicted to Twiiter. I love Twitter for several reasons. Not only for the social aspect (I have made many lovely friends) but for the fact that it's so instant. As I have an iPhone, I can Tweet anywhere I have reception and lately I have been using this as a tool for my scrapbooking. There are several 'Hashtags' (hash tags or #tags are there to form a grouping of tweets, like tags on Flickr) which have made me think about mini albums documenting current life.
The first one is #dinnertweet . You basically Tweet what you are having for dinner! I have been taking photos to go with this #tag...








Yum!!
The other one is #todayi'mwearing , which is a Tweet of what you are wearing that day, I think it was started by Vogue London. This is what I've been tweeting....












Now using these ideas I thought it was a great way of documenting my life now and I thought these ideas would be great prompts for mini albums.
Keeps your eyes peeled for some mini album making soon!




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant idea Nina,l truly believe that we should all document our lives,as so much is lost,there were many questions,l have unanswered losing my mum so early in life,and losing Sue x