Thursday 23 December 2010

Happy Christmas Eve, Eve!

It's nearly Christmas! Well it's christmas eve, eve....
The kids have finished school for christmas and we have the usual teacher gift competition at school. In the media they have been saying that each parent spends £50 on their childs teacher at Christmas. Sorry teachers, not in this house!
Me and Elli Woo spend one afternoon making peppermint creams.....


Why had I not made these before?! They were so easy, cheap & yummy.
I packaged them up in cello bags and tied with ribbon...


Then I decorated these lovely boxes which I cut from a huge Sizzix die at work. I can never tire from Basic Grey Christmas papers. I also used Paula Pascual's wonderful stamps again...


Ta da! The teachers loved them and they didn't cost me £50!

Yesterday we went to London for Kev's works annual kids Christmas party. It's all for charity and a wonderful day out. This years theme was Aladdin.


I think the kids were just as excited about going on the train than anything else!


This is Elli at Billericay station.
We had loads of fun and ate far to many sweets!


Elli had her face painted...


She looks so grown up! Callum didn't want his face done though...
I must dash as I have to tidy the house ready for FC's arrival, clean the oven for Kelly's arrival (that's our Kelly's Bronze turkey!) and wash the dogs as no one would want to arrive here with the smell of them.
I hope everyone has a smashing Crimbo. X
posted with love and bugs from Bugphone, my iPhone.

No comments: