Friday 6 April 2012

More than just another wedding


Look at my beautiful blog!!!!
Thank you so much Kirsty for my make over, I feel like I've had a spring clean!

Saturday was my Dad's wedding. Strange isn't it, to think of your parents remarrying? To me it's with utter relief that my dad has found someone to spend the rest of his life with.


When my Ma & Pa split up I moved in with my Dad and feel like I've been looking after him ever since. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders knowing he is happy and looked after.
It was such a beautiful wedding. Very personal. Here are my handsome boys ...


And Kev and Miss Woo..


As a gift I made their stationery.


I needed an excuse to by this fab stamp by Indigo Blu!


The detail on it is amazing!!!!!
I paired it with some wonderful Frantage embossing enamel but it did lose the detail a little.


Anyway, I should really try to get some sleep. Night night! - Posted using BlogPress from my fabulous iPhone - Bug phone.

No comments: