Sunday 17 June 2012

Another four in the bag

Happy fathers day! (not that many fathers probably read my blog!)

I have a few more pages to show you...


This one is using some of my precious Heidi Grace papers. It feels good to use them and not have them in my craft cupboard (or Jenga towers as I now like to call it).


I'm slightly addicted to Glossy Accents again!



Again, more of my lovely Heidi papers. I love her cute illustrations. Maybe when I've used up lots of my stash I can treat myself to some of her new designs...


How cute!!



Awwwww how cute! This photo, my adorable niece is only days old snuggling with her Nanna. I tried to use everything from the kit which I brought for £3 AGES ago! I even used a stamp from the set to stamp on the chipboard design using my lovely Tim Holtz distress markers. They are seriously lush!


I really enjoyed making this one. I wanted to make the page have a whimsical feel just like the photo does. I coloured the blossom on the branch with yummy Brilliance ink. I'm always amazed how pearly the ink in.


Then I used one of my favourite products of the moment, Fran~tage embossing enamel. Just by sprinkling it on your page and heating from underneath you get the most amazing effect


I've got two more which are waiting for one other element, I'm trying not to dwell on those elements. I MUST finish them today to move on.
The weather has been quite changeable here in Essex but on Thursday we had a nice day. I grabbed some yummies and headed to Pepper's field for a picnic.


I really think she thought I'd gone mad!


Friday I went to work with Kev. Since he has starting up on his own as a courier we can join him at work.


Me in the big yellow van as the world rushes by.


Lovely hubby.
Hope you have a splendid day! Posted using BlogPress from my fabulous iPhone - Bug phone.

No comments: