Wednesday 6 June 2012

Another 5 done...

So, I've ploughed on....



This page is of one of my favourite pictures of me and Kev. I'm not 100% pleased with this page, I think it's too busy but when it's in my album I'm sure I'll love the memories that it holds.


Next is a page which I've been trying to finish for ages. I've just had no flow with it. All it needed was a big, shimmery, glittery 6!


It's been inked with pearl Lavender Brilliance, Glossy Accent over the top, then sprinkled with Glamour Dust and seed beads. Beautiful!



Ohhhh Christmas in June! It was lovely to use these bright Kaiser Craft Christmas papers, they suited the topic perfectly.



Next is a page about my friend Cara's surprise birthday picnic. I was totally inspired by my friend Kat who is playing along with the challenge ( but doesn't have a blog, what's that all about?!). She made a page with an accordion pullout which is perfect when you have loads of pictures to put on a page. Here is a close up of some yumminess..


And last but not least I got a bit messy....


I do love a good spritz! Close up...


Look at Callum's face!
So how are your pages coming along? - Posted using BlogPress from my fabulous iPhone - Bug phone.

No comments: