Saturday 2 June 2012

4 down, 26 to go!

Morning!
I've been making. Some of these pictures aren't great because I took them on my iPhone.


This one I've been tinkering with for ages but I decided that it's fine just how it is. This is why it takes me so long to finish a project!


This is another one which I started and didn't finish. I adore Hambley Screen Prints. I felt so sad to discover that they had closed doors last week.


On my big rub on tree I used a whole packet of BoBunny brads. Normally I wouldn't use a whole pack of something on one page but hey, I need to use my stash up.


Yummy wood grain stamp from Stampin' Up!.



This one is a perfect example of a mess up going good! Along the left hand side of the black and white picture I used a rub on which went horribly wrong, not having a rub on rubber off thingy, I needed to cover it up. So I stuck layers or ribbon over it. I love it!!


I love this paper by Prima!


A puddle of loveliness!
You might of noticed that I haven't got any journaling on the pages. This is because I like to journal when I'm in the mood otherwise I put words which I haven't thought properly about!
So what is everyone up to on this Jubilee weekend? Elli has had a busy week at school.


Cake competition



We made red and blue cake mix





And a bunting competition


Yesterday she had her Jubilee party. They had to wear red, white and blue.


Check out the earrings!
Have a fabulous long weekend with lots of making!
Posted using BlogPress from my fabulous iPhone - Bug phone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog but love you more x