Monday 31 December 2012

A 2012 conclusion


Well Christmas came and then went again in a blink of an eye. All that prep for one day. It's worth all the celebration though, Jesus is amazing as is God. How amazing this Christmas was to celebrate it for what it is really about


The kids had a good time which makes me very happy. If they are happy then I am.
Well, it's NYE and we are on the way to Ruth's home for celebrations. This year has been a mixed bag to be honest. Lots of personal struggles which are still going on. Finding God has been the highlight and maybe my saviour in it all. It's amazing to find that when you go through struggles and find it hard to communicate with people, many disappear. This year has made me realise who are my real friends and who are just there for the fun. At times this has really upset me but funnily enough, most of the time I have shrugged it off. 2013 will be the year to thank those people who have supported me and stood by me. I vow to say something nice to at least one person everyday. I vow to make time for my few special people in my life.
Happy new year!



Posted using BlogPress from my fabulous iPhone - Bug phone.

No comments: