Sunday 23 December 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

La la la la
Me and Marion have been singing all week at the shop. We have even had people request for us to sing! I'm sure they were just being nice though as no one has ever asked me to sing before!
Poor Elli has been ill on and off all this month and I feel like I'm really behind with my preparations. At least I managed to get my cards done



A quick doodle with a white pen on a black card.


I really enjoy writing Christmas cards!
Before December started I made a December Daily album which I've been trying to journal in every day. Trying not so successfully though!


I'm so pleased I have my Project 365 app to keep in line. I've posted a photo a day for nearly a year now!!


December so far...
I can't wait to print them all off and make a mini book.
Well I better get up and sort Pepper out. Can you believe we have had her a year?!



She is the love of my life.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas ! - Posted using BlogPress from my fabulous iPhone - Bug phone.

No comments: