Monday 3 June 2013

Trains & notes




Whilst traveling on the train is the perfect opportunity to blog.
Me and Callum are traveling to London to see Muse play a free gig after the world premier of World War Z. The tickets were free. I can't believe how easy they were to get! That was Tuesday. I'm not sure how long they are going to play for or if Brad Pitt is going to do a duet with Matt Bellamy. Can Brad Pitt even sing?
This is kind of like a warm up gig for Glastonbury. I can't believe it's this month!!! I've been writing lists here and there, on my iPad and on scraps of paper.


What I need is a new note book for Glasto! I have many note books that are virgins but none of them feel right.
I need to visit Paperchase.

- Posted using BlogPress from my fabulous iPhone - Bug phone.

No comments: