Thursday 13 June 2013

Muse!

Oh my gosh, Muse were amazing!
I didn't think that we would even get tickets to the free gig at the Horse Guards Parade. It was all in aid of the new movie, World War Z. Muse have some songs on the sound track you see, so what better way to start an after party!
Getting tickets was easy, me and Callum both screamed.


It was a beautiful afternoon, we knew we were nearly at the front of the queue but when we got through and joined another queue we didn't realise that we were one if 250 people who were about to get wristbands and go in the front pen.






It was one of the most awesome experiences of my life. We were so so so close


They played for about an hour, all their best tracks (well they missed out Plug in Baby)


This is the closest I'm ever going to get to Matt Bellamy...


I could of licked his face!
We also met some wonderful Muse and Glastonbury fans, Simon and Caroline. Looking forward to meeting up with them in 13 days time!



- Posted using BlogPress from my fabulous iPhone - Bug phone.

No comments: