Day 2... 20 facts about me
1. Green. My favourite colour and my eye colour
2. I don't gave a middle name, this makes me sad!
3. My favourite number is number 9
4. I brought my first property at 19. It cost me £17,000.
5. My favourite place in the world is Glastonbury Festival. It's the only place that I can feel free.
6. I have Hypermobility Syndrome which is a connective tissue disorder.
7. I love my handwriting. I've been perfecting each letter since I could first write!
8. I love being surrounded by animals. I have always had lots of pets. Currently, in our home we have, 2 mice, a hamster, a snake, a bird and two dogs. I also have a horse.
9. I can't swim very well. I do every stroke in one move.
10. I totally love Benefit make up.
11. My favourite season, most definitely is autumn.
12. I have been an avid photographer since I was 8 when I was given my first camera.
13. This number used to give me the fear until I became a Christian. Now I realised that superstition is silly!
14. I am a real foodie. I love cooking, buying food and pouring over my many recipe books.
15. I am very bold with colour combinations.
16. When I was young I thought a hand bag was called a ham bag.
17. Anything creative adds fire to my soul.
18. I love ideas. I think my perfect job would be in creative marketing.
19. If my parents hadn't divorced, my life would of taken a completely different path.
20. I have always cuddled a stuffed toy in bed. I still do now.
Done!!! See you tomorrow