Friday 15 August 2014

9/31 15 things that make you happy

Hey, I'm a happy person. How can I narrow it down to 15 things that light my fire?!

Right, I'll give it a go...

 

1. Long, hot baths, on a Saturday evening after work.

Must be accompanied by a huge glass of wine.

2. Flowers in my home.

There is something special about having fresh flowers in my home. I am lucky to have such a fantastic mummy who treats me now and then. When she does it makes me feel so lucky.

3. An Indian takeaway.

Sitting down, choosing what someone else will cook for you, waiting for it to arrive then chilling out and eating.

4. Going for a long hack on Pepper

I find it so relaxing but also exciting for me, Pepper and friends to go on a long adventure. I am hoping that by next summer me and Peoper will have the confidence to go out just the two of us.

5. Mc Donald's

Guilty pleasure!!! I always go for the special meal.

6. Colour

It just makes something in my belly go all jumbled up to see colour in order!

7. Slippers

 

When you come in, take your shoes off and ahhhhhhhhhh, put your feet into your slippers.

8. Mugs

A cup of coffee is never be perfect without the right mug.

9. Capturing that perfect photo.

I've been taking photos since I was 8 years old. I still get that fuzzy feeling when I take a good shot.

 

10. Live music

It makes me feel alive

11. Russet apples

 

Sure sign autumn is coming when these beauties are in the shop. My favourite apple.

12. Date nights

Me and him.

13. Cooking

 

Cooking is totally a passion of mine. I love working with new recipes and pouring over recipe books and magazine cuttings.

14. Creating

 

This is a little present I made for my lovely friend Dawn for her birthday in June. I love creating. It's my life line.

15. Wine

Last but not least ...... Wine. After a hard day, or afternoon or even morning.

 

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Lots I can identify with there Nina.
I have to admit I'm a bit OCD when it comes to colour - my pens & pencils must be in the right colour order otherwise I just don't feel comfortable. Love mugs and Baffies (slippers).

Toni xx