Sunday 26 April 2009

cards and catch up

Hello blog its been too long :)
A little slide show of what we did in the school holidays.....

Work has been busy. Busy with Ally pally, classes and ordering new stuff :)This week I have made these cards
I love these papers for baby boys its just a shame that the company didn't last. I cut the name on my Slice ( I love it!) and finished it off with a couple of stitches.
This one

I made for Polly Happy birthday Luv!
Now the grass was made from this.....

and I just cut a triangle out of the middle, ta Dar! Perfect grass. The tree stamp was from my lovely Banana frog Shimelle sets, as was the wood grain stamp I used on the trunk. The I heat embossed it with gloss embossing power, mmmmmmm nice!
Today Callum has his St Georges day parade, I will take millions of photos. I haven't scrapped the ones from last years yet, opps! Also today I am going to order zillions for pictures to scrap. I feel a scrapping surge coming on!

2 comments:

Tinkerbelle said...

Love the card's xxx looks like you were busy in the holiday's xxx Hope to see you soon xxx

Cara said...

Fantastic post nina love the photo's and the cards are just amazing you are such an inspiration, think I need some lessons from you xx