Sunday 3 May 2009

Stitch'z of love

Another week whizzed by! This week I have been so busy, you know one of those weeks where every time slot every day is bursting?

Still managed to squeeze in a few projects. I made this card for our lovely friends Cara and Nathan who celebrate their wedding anniversary tomorrow ( hope she doesn't read this before she opens the card!) Gotta say I love the whole bird thing, and the orange thing, oh and the Bazzill In Stitch'z thing too. The alpha set is so cool and the whole thing is made so much easier with the proper paper piercer that goes with it. No fingers slipping down that wooden handle!

These quickies were made for my fellow 'Glastobaters'. The inner pages were made from cheapo note books from Asda (29p) and bound with my Bind It All machine. I do now want to make millions of note books for every occasion!They were so quick and simple to make.


Then on Friday I went to Kev's cousin Kim's wedding. It was a lovely day and she looked totally stunning. Mark is such a lovely bloke.

This week in the shop has been so busy too. Not only having loads of deliveries, we have some exciting plans and classes coming up. The first thing and probably the only thing I can talk about at the moment is the design team call for Marion's Sugar and Spice stamps. Pop along here to learn how to enter. I cant wait for the entries to start coming in, its going to be like our very own Britain's Got Talent but with stamps and paper!

On Tuesday we have lots of goodies coming in from America, so excited even though I have brought a few goodies lately so I am on a stash diet, but then saying that I do {need} some new bits to go with these.....



Huge amounts of 2009 photos! I have been scrapping with old photos for so long now that I thought I would treat myself to some new ones to play with.
So on that note I am off to play......







4 comments:

Tinkerbelle said...

love the books, I will have to have a little play with my bind it all xxxxx Take care xxxx

Polly said...

Lovely pics! Glad the wedding was cool :) See you soon... :)

Alex said...

Love the note pads you've created with the BIA machine Nina :)

Hope to pop by the shop soon.

Alex x

Cara said...

thank you for the lovely card amazing !

You really have been busy, the bride looks gorgeous. Lovely photo's xx