Monday 11 May 2009

Purchases of happiness.....

Friday me and Kev went to Bluewaters shopping centre. He had a day off work so we could spend the day together :) I love Bluewaters. I think its because my Dad was in charge of the painting of it so I saw it being born if you like. Well and because it has such yummy shops and restaurants. I did buy few things but I didn't want to bore blog land with with all, apart from this......
When am I actually going to iron transfers onto things?! Not sure but I loved this book.

Then today I went to the High Street which does never mean just going to the places I need to go. I am a full on charity shop lover. This love started when I was 15, me and Dad would walk to a local independent one. I got some amazing random clothes in there! Well anyway today I brought these......
For goodness sake how lovely are these?! £3.50, in my size - I am just so excited.

Last but not least a little make...
wohhhhhh there, bit full on with the patterned paper background but I love it! I also love Thickers. Why have I not got into these sooner?! I will be begging Marion to get lots more in, ecspecailly these puffy ones. I have to say that since I have been making 'kits with my new stash I am on fire! I have another 2 layouts that I am doing, I just cant wait to use it all!





3 comments:

Tinkerbelle said...

should habe warned me about the paper, would have put my shades on! (lol), I have some too, but think i would place on Bazzil, I am not brave enough to use whole patterned pieces yet!!!!!
.. the car is the one i have traded in! I know i am gutted but it drunk petrol like i do cider!!!, will post new car soon, xxx take care xxx

Cara said...

I really love the shoes nina what a find ! your new layout is amazing I remember Elli jumping in that picture seems like yesterday xx

lisa said...

Those are just the cutest shoes : )