Woo hoo I have some blog awards! I haven't had one for ages.
Conditions of the award:
I must thank the person who gave me the award, list their blog and link to it.
I must list ten honest things about myself.
I must put a copy of the Honest Scrap logo on my blog.
I must select at least seven other worthy bloggers and list their links.
I must notify bloggers of their award.
So a big thank you to Tracy for my award
1. I am quite an honest person, this gets me in trouble quite aloft.
2. I love my little family more than anything in the world.
3. I also really really love my friends, I don't know where I would be without my girls!
4.As I am getting older the list of things that get on my nerves are getting huger! Like 4x4's, rude people, no hooks on the doors of public toilets, late people. God things make my blood boil!
5.I am a very paranoid person. This isn't helped by people who are not honest. If you have a problem say!
6. I honestly prefer monkey nuts with the shell on, they taste better!
7.I love my job
8. I really think the only way to stay slim is to go to weight watchers FOREVER!
p>9. I always wonder who is reading my blog and wish one day everyone would leave a comment so I knew who they all are!
10.I have a type of Bipolar called Cyclothymia.
Next one is also from Tracy too.
Rules of the award are that I must pass it on to 5 people and list 5 things I am addicted too.
So I am passing it on to Nicola , Louise, Kirsty, Paige and Judith
So 5 things I am addicted to....
1. Anything vintage
2. Wearing skinny jeans - my legs look wrong without them on!
4.Facebook and twitter - Look me up, I am Ladybugnina
5.Tortilla wraps for lunch .
Kids went back to school fine. Elli won the first head teachers award of the year, so we were all chuffed! First day back at school at I receive a letter about Callum starting senior school next year - gulp!
Oh and its my birthday on Wednesday!