Saturday 9 August 2014

4/31 In 10 years time....

I will be 45, Kev will be 48, Callum will be 25 & Elli will be 20. It seems really mad to think of us all at those ages.

In 10 years time I will probably be back in full time work as the kids will be older and not need me to be around as much. I would like to think that I would of got my bottom in gear and be a toned, sized 12. I would love to think that Kev would be in a job he could happy and feel fulfilled. This would make him a more carefree person. I'd not be working weekends so we could get away for a few days to all the little places that we talk about visiting.

 

Callum and Elli will be in their twenties. I hope they explore education like I would of liked to but wasn't able to, keeping their options open. Callum will do anything he wants to do and when he finds what he wants he will be amazing at it. I know he is going to make an amazing partner, he might even be engaged! He is such a thoughtful, caring boy. Elli will hopefully be finishing uni, I think she will be off traveling at any opportunity. I hope at that age we will be best friends.

In 10 years time I just hope we are all happy and heathy. What more could I ask for?

 

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Health & Happiness is the perfect thing to wish for.
I love your photos.

Toni xx